Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PASS IT ON!!

I'm always soo excited when I come across a great website!! Especially one that offers freebies! I stumbled across Values.com  and found so many resources! One message from this website is to "Pass it on!" So........I'm passing this on to you! You can complete a request form for a free DVD and poster set! It takes about 4-6 weeks to receive it in the mail! I was happy to receive mine this week! The DVD is continuous 60-90 second "TV commercials" that represents different values! I'm trying to brainstorm all the possible ways I can get these great messages to our students! So far, I'm thinking.....

a) play the DVD on an ENO board in the GYM where kids meet in the morning before school
b) play the DVD in the cafeteria during lunch
c) before or after awards ceremonies

How would you share this DVD?

I also received three big posters! There are several free printable posters offered on the website. There is even a section where you can share and read other inspirational stories from readers! You can even make your own billboard sign with your own picture nad message! How neat would this be to create for a student?


Have you "stumbled" upon a great website like this? Do you take time to PASS IT ON?  




No comments:

Post a Comment