Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tabby Tips

   Take time to leave kids a friendly note! It only takes a few minutes, and they will love it! After I meet with a student, I will sometimes leave them a note letting them know I enjoyed spending time with them. I sometimes remind them what we worked on and what they can practice during the week. Many times I have asked them to practice a skill and then ask them about it later and they have forgotten! These notes are great reminders!
    There are so many free stationary printables you can find on the internet. I will sometimes find stationary at a garage sale (a social worker's supply store!) I also try to find bargains after holidays. This month I am using stationary that I bought on sale after LAST YEAR"S Halloween! (LOVE LOVE LOVE finding resources at a clearance price!) I also was lucky enough to buy discounted Halloween pencils last year! I often times leave a pencil with the note! Do you leave notes? How often? Please comment!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment